What to do...?

What can you do if a judge found by the search engine has been appointed to judge your case?
  1. If the case is still pending, you may request that the judge be excluded, or lodge a complaint against the judge's decision.
  2. If a first-instance judgment was issued with the participation of such a person, you may appeal against it on the ground that the guarantee of independence and impartiality of the court was violated.
  3. If the domestic remedies are exhausted and the courts have not granted your application, you can appeal against the Polish state in the European Court of Human Rights.
Information What to do...? Legal basis Help us Support Contact